Google Analytics

Monday, August 06, 2007

Traditional English Summer

Been a damp one so far. Up until last week.

Now, for me at least, it's about 20 degrees too hot.

Sitting in my darkened room, sweat building between fingers that feel as fat as prime porky worky sausages, I can just about make out the fact it's bright and sunny by peering through the crack in the door into the front office, through the bars on the window, and catching a reflection off a parked car. Just about. Sometimes. Unless the blinds are closed. Like they usually are.

And in the distance I can here that damned "You are my Sunshine" icecream van, circling the estate. Taunting me as perspiration builds beneath my hair. A bill for a new pair of glasses has wiped out any potential '99' purchase for this month!

It may have only been summer for two days. But it's two days too many for me and the water needing tomatoes. I'll change my mind once I have the T modified back on the road though...

No comments: