Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day gone astray

Woke up feeling lovely and warm this morning. All the way through. That'll be the deep fried, battered, cheese filled, jalepeno peppers I ate last night.

Took two attempts to leave the house.

And, when I did? Lovely day - took the Odeon Shag Cee-dan. Two miles up the road, cough and a burp and.... died. Never to restart. Pushed it into a friend's drive, thumbed it home. Damn. Diagnosis? Dead coil. Missed my appointment at the doctors. Rescheduled for this afternoon. So I won't make it back in time to pick up the parts I need tomorrow to fix the Modified for the MOT on Thursday...

Still. Plenty of time for things to start working out better, it's only halfway through the day after all! Nothing, but nothing, is going to stop the overall lovely feeling I'm, err... feeling. Good times. And good times coming.

No comments: