Google Analytics

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

That nostalgia thang

So I asked myself the question. Is nostalgia what it used to be?
And the answer? Nope.

It was better. I'm not the frantic fool I was; too eager to cram too much into every too drunken second. Happy to wander back alone at dawn for a cup of tea, fried egg breakfast, and chill over a chapter in some charity shop novel.

Had a blast from the megaphone heckling of our earnest posing neighbours, to the meandering round the yard art garden on Dungeness beach. Oh I knew I'd come home incoherently shattered from staying awake all hours, with a sore throat from shouting above the PA. Also knew I'd find fun in everything. I didn't know it'd be because I have such great friends. Despite being by myself, I was never a smile away from true company.




Also, it seems I'm a tart. Who'd have guessed?

No comments: