Google Analytics

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The clichés of grief.

Loads of 'em.
Time is a great healer. Find yourself some "me" time.
And all of that.

But the one that sticks for me, is "moving on". Why?
Well, why? Move on from what? Why would I want to? Move on to where? There's still three quarters of everything we had living right here.
And I loved everything we had. Sure, it's a finite element, but so it is for everyone if you think about it?
Go ahead. I'm not going anywhere.

Nope. Moving on isn't for me. Kate offered me loads of little changes in my life. Added to the completeness. A warm well-being. Built me a confidence to face the world.

With THAT behind me, reckon I can find the time to face it again.

Currently listening to the Dresden Dolls. Passion. Lovely.

How could I fail?

No comments: