Google Analytics

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

White van!

Trying to save some fuel money - making the most of the dry days by moto-sicklin' to work. This morning, me and the monkey nearly became a grease spot on a white van. Car pulled out to slingshot past an artic stealing the road in front of me. Builder's van decided likewise. Hello hedge.



Luckily the Blessed Lady of Acceleration had forsaken me! Fuel tap had blocked and I was limping along at moped speeds...

Update: Another van had me in it's sights as I crossed the main road in the village barely feet from home. Red one this time! Ha! Missd me! Guess I'm either small enough to avoid, or too large for a bonnet mascot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh dear, that sounds like a close shave. Luck was on your side for your best intentions. Maybe you should stick to using it for fun! Great smile.

Jen said...

Sod the saving fuel bit, your life is more important, get back in a car!