Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pain and pleasure.

Went to the dentist yesterday. Barbara.
Been in some pain the past few weeks. Paracetomol, Ibuprofen, - eventually resorted to Vodka. Finally had to give up on a tooth. Barbara looked sorry as she ripped it from my head. I gave her a hug.
Pain had spread everywhere - hope it was the right one...
Brought the bloody little bugger home to show the kids.
That should make them clean their teeth properly.

It was a bit of a "show and tell" day - Alice took the cucumber with the shrinkwrap encapsulated tarantula to school with her. Like to keep her as odd as me.

I do find pleasure in that.

Tired, and lazy, sat on the sofa, Amelie on the telly, Adium on the powerbook, keeping in contact, instant messaging with a real good friend.
Looking at the tree she helped decorate with the kids. Luverly...


Pleasure. Grab it where you can, there's enough pain out there. Hole in my head, but I'm happy.

No comments: