Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rose Elliot - my heroine of cuisine

Been a vegetarian now for, oh - so long? Decades.
Anyway, when I first left home, shared room in a house, it was Rose Elliot who fed and kept me healthy. OK, she never actually came round, and I had other veggie cookbooks, but I could always rely on Rose not to poison me.
And of course I didn't actually have most of the ingredients she suggested, but she gave me enough confidence to experiment with whatever hadn't gone off in the larder...

So now I've returned to my old friend Rose. Oh sure, I stray to a few internet recipe sites (a good reason for a wireless powerbook... flour in the keyboard!), but I'm feeling fit, fat and fine - and the kids seem to enjoy the adventure most of the time.

Cheers Rose!

"Todays hidden ingredient was...parsnip".

No comments: